Think you can go two days without social media or Netflix? A Salt Lake City company is willing to pay you $1,000 to do a ‘digital detox’ in an RV for 48 hours.
If you are interested in overcoming Zoom fatigue, this is a contest that will pay you to go offline in an RV at on of America’s national parks.
They won’t supply you with the RV, but they will reimburse you for the rental if you win, separate from the thousand-dollar prize.
The company, Satellite Internet, which helps people get online in remote places, is encouraging us all to enjoy the great outdoors.
At the end of the 48 hours, Satellite Internet will provide the winner with a digital hotspot to reconnect from wherever they are.
Details are on the Satellite Internet website.
While it sounds easy enough, you might ask yourself, when was the last time you went 48 hours without any screen time?
- Tropical Storm Peter forms in Atlantic as 17th named storm of 2021 Atlantic Hurricane Season
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Unsettled pattern continues with scattered storms expected Sunday and Monday in Tampa Bay
- Police: ‘Grease’ actor arrested after throwing plates, food at deputies in Maryland restaurant
- Beware of carnivorous hammerhead worms wreaking havoc on lawns
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Tropical Depression 16 forms in the Atlantic