(WLNS) – Coca Cola is mixing it up debuting coke with coffee next year.
It will combine regular coke with Brazilian coffee.
The product will come in three flavors: dark blend, vanilla and caramel. It will have double the amount of a regular coke drink.
Coke has launched a coffee product before, Coca-Cola Black, which was 14 years ago. The company said back then, the timing was not right, but now consumer tastes have changed.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Police: 3 teens inadvertently jump wall into Mar-a-Lago
- In response to delays, Lakeland Regional Health to run more COVID-19 tests on-site
- Vice President Mike Pence makes campaign stops in Pinellas County
- Support local by shopping small shops on new Tampa Bay online platform
- 8 On Your Side’s Victoria Price back to work after viewer email leads to cancer diagnosis, surgery