DALLAS (NEXSTAR) — Two Chick-fil-A favorites are back to help make your holiday season merry and bright!
The fast-food giant brought back Chicken Tortilla Soup and the Peppermint Chip Milkshake for a limited time.
Chicken Tortilla Soup has been a seasonal menu item for nearly a decade. The soup includes shredded chicken, beans and vegetables.
The Peppermint Chip Milkshake features the restaurant’s Icedream treat along with peppermint syrup and peppermint bark chips. It’s topped with whipped cream and a cherry.
The items will only be on menus through the holiday season.
Back in September, Chick-fil-A added a new coffee drink and dessert to menus nationwide.
A chocolate fudge brownie will be available year-round.
The other item, a seasonal Mocha Cream Cold Brew beverage, will be available at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants for a limited time.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link
- Biden twists ankle while playing with dog, visits a doctor
- Remembering Chadwick Boseman: Marvel honors late ‘Black Panther’ star with new montage opening
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate in U.S. history to surpass 80 million votes
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 7,364 new cases, expected to hit 1 million total cases within next 2 days