(CNN) – Chase says it has corrected a technical problem that showed some customers the wrong balances.
Account holders took to social media to complain about the issue late Saturday night and early Sunday morning.
Chase says a glitch delayed updates to what customers saw on the website and mobile app.
In a tweet, the banks say it fixed the issue Sunday morning.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Father of New England Patriots RB James White, Florida police officer dies in car crash
- Police arrest suspect in Sarasota homicide
- Supreme Court honors Justice Ginsburg with black drapes over bench chair
- Biden to GOP senators: Don’t jam through Ginsburg nominee
- Man dies, 2 others injured following 3-car crash in Spring Hill