(CNN) – Chase says it has corrected a technical problem that showed some customers the wrong balances.
Account holders took to social media to complain about the issue late Saturday night and early Sunday morning.
Chase says a glitch delayed updates to what customers saw on the website and mobile app.
In a tweet, the banks say it fixed the issue Sunday morning.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- USF men’s basketball prepares for first game of AAC Tournament, 57 days after COVID-19 paused season
- Fugitive sex offender arrested after living under alias in Pasco County for more than 20 years, U.S. marshals say
- Claimed value of sleepy NY estate could haunt Trump
- 3 Tampa bars and clubs have alcohol sales suspended after violating mask order
- Sarasota K-9 laid to rest after 9-year battle with Leishmaniasis