(CNN) – Chase says it has corrected a technical problem that showed some customers the wrong balances.
Account holders took to social media to complain about the issue late Saturday night and early Sunday morning.
Chase says a glitch delayed updates to what customers saw on the website and mobile app.
In a tweet, the banks say it fixed the issue Sunday morning.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Man in famous 9/11 photo dies from COVID-19 in Florida
- Police: 2 women hit by car on Seattle highway amid protest
- Hot dog champs repeat as July 4 gluttony fest moves indoors
- Pres. Thomas Jefferson through the eyes of his Black descendants
- Goggle-wearing trio of dogs hikes Nevada trails