LAS VEGAS, N.V. (CNN) — A Las Vegas wedding chapel is helping bring people together virtually with an option to live stream a wedding.
Chapel of the Flowers celebrated its 60th anniversary Saturday by marrying 55 couples.
Those with family or friends who couldn’t make the service in person have the option to tune into the service via a live web stream.
Chapel of the Flowers says with everything going on, it’s good to focus on something positive.
“This virus is not stopping love.”
- Pentagon researchers develop under-the-skin sensor that detects COVID infection
- Unusual treatment shows promise for kids with brain tumors
- Sheriff Grady Judd to provide details on fatal officer-involved shooting in Winter Haven
- 5,200 tons of cosmic dust fall to Earth each year
- WATCH: News Channel 8’s Deanne King rides with the Blue Angels