LAS VEGAS, N.V. (CNN) — A Las Vegas wedding chapel is helping bring people together virtually with an option to live stream a wedding.
Chapel of the Flowers celebrated its 60th anniversary Saturday by marrying 55 couples.
Those with family or friends who couldn’t make the service in person have the option to tune into the service via a live web stream.
Chapel of the Flowers says with everything going on, it’s good to focus on something positive.
“This virus is not stopping love.”
- Charlie Morton leaves Rays for 1-year, $15 million deal with Braves
- Your Guide to Holiday Savings
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- Police: Clearwater firefighter assaults woman after argument over politics, points gun at officer
- Execution rescheduled for only woman on federal death row after COVID-19 delay