TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The U.S. Census Bureau wants to hire 500,000 temporary workers to assist with the 2020 Census count.
The bureau is holding hiring events nationwide, including here in Tampa Bay, seeking census takers, recruiting assistants, office clerks and supervisory staff.
Pay rates will vary depending on position and location.
- Kershaw, Dodgers take Game 1 over Rays
- Police investigating after 3 people shot in Tampa, 1 dead
- Tempers flare over mask mandate, parents say they don’t want kids ‘forced’ to cover-up in class
- Florida considers not releasing daily COVID-19 case numbers to the public
- All Americans get a free taco after stolen base in Game 1 of World Series