TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The U.S. Census Bureau wants to hire 500,000 temporary workers to assist with the 2020 Census count.
The bureau is holding hiring events nationwide, including here in Tampa Bay, seeking census takers, recruiting assistants, office clerks and supervisory staff.
Pay rates will vary depending on position and location.
- How coronavirus can impact your credit score
- Nurses union protests shortage of protective gear at HCA hospitals
- Stopping the spread: Hillsborough Co. to open 2 hotels to help those impacted by coronavirus
- Coronavirus: U.S. death toll tops 5,000
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Sunny and pleasant days ahead