TAMPA (WFLA) — T-Mobile has responded to the service interruption that has impacted millions of customers nationwide Monday.
T-Mobile was trending on Twitter Monday afternoon as many of its customers were wonder whether others were experiencing similar outage issues.
The comment section was flooded on Down Detector’s website with T-Mobile customers from across the United States reporting lack of service.
News Channel 8 has reached out to T-Mobile and were directed to a statement by the company’s President of Technology Neville Ray:
“Our engineers are working to resolve a voice and data issue that has been affecting customers around the country. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and hope to have this fixed shortly.”
- ‘We will not stay silent’: Bradenton family wants accountability after death of USF student in house explosion
- Hillsborough County seniors will get second vaccine under new vendor
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot