FT. BEND COUNTY, Tx. (WFLA) — The sheriff of Ft. Bend County, Texas is accusing a US postal worker of throwing his campaign mailers in the dumpster.
Sheriff Troy Nehls is a republican candidate running for Texas’ 22nd Congressional District. He said the postal worker was caught on video throwing a stack of his campaign mailers in the trash.
“Some patriots nearby heard a noise when she tossed them in & went to investigate,” Nehls tweeted. “They found a stack of them and called me. No wonder people are skeptical of mail in voting.”
The video is not close enough to the incident to confirm the sheriff’s accusation.
The sheriff shared a picture of his fliers in the dumpster:
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Sunshine returns Sunday, gradual warming trend this week in Tampa
- Hit and run crash blocks all lanes of I-75 SB near Big Bend Road
- Cheating during remote testing is a problem, but now there’s a fix
- ‘I’m ready to talk,’ Meghan Markle says ahead of Oprah interview
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints