(CNN) – Busch brewery has revealed a new flavored beer — Busch Light Apple.
The brewer says it’s a limited edition lager with a crisp light flavor.
In a commercial, Busch’s mascot, Busch Guy, calls the new flavor “groundbreaking advancement in beerology.”
Busch Light Apple is available through October in select states.
To find it near you, just visit the “Find A Store” search page on Busch’s website.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Tracking the Tropics: 90% chance system in western Caribbean develops
- Jon Bon Jovi to accompany Joe and Jill Biden in Pennsylvania today
- Obama to campaign for Joe Biden in Florida today
- 115-year-old Confederate monument removed from Alabama courthouse
- Confederate statue outside Alabama courthouse removed overnight