PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — An 11-year-old boy called police on his mother for driving drunk.
Jeff Talbot with the Washington County Sheriff’s Office says 30-year-old Nicole Norris of Garden Home was driving with her son in the backseat when he called 911. The boy reported his mom was driving erratically.
Two other callers had also reported the car driving erratically.
Officers pulled her over and found her blood alcohol content was almost twice the legal limit.
The mother and son were returning from a Hillsboro Hops game.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- I-75 traffic backed up from Hillsborough to Pasco after woman hit in center lane
- Better Call Behnken: 1936 insurance policy meant more than it’s worth
- University of Tampa condemns faculty member’s comments about Harvey
- How you can help victims of Hurricane Harvey
- Westchase parents claim traffic chaos at dismissal time endangers kids at Farnell Middle School
- Cops: Man fatally stabs girlfriend’s lover, leaves body on Pasco road