NEW YORK CITY (CNN) — A ‘Black Lives Matter’ mural outside the Trump Tower in New York City has been vandalized for a second time.
Video was posted online showing blue paint splashed on the yellow letters painted on 5th Avenue.
The mural was painted with Mayor Bill de Blasio’s support last week outside President Trump’s former resident and namesake building.
The president slammed the mural, calling it a “symbol of hate.”
- 14 men arrested, charged with 541 counts of child porn in Manatee County
- Message in a bottle discovered decades after it floated away
- 12-year-old track star goes viral, gains attention from ESPN
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion
- 2 men hospitalized following shooting in Clearwater