NEW YORK CITY (CNN) — A ‘Black Lives Matter’ mural outside the Trump Tower in New York City has been vandalized for a second time.
Video was posted online showing blue paint splashed on the yellow letters painted on 5th Avenue.
The mural was painted with Mayor Bill de Blasio’s support last week outside President Trump’s former resident and namesake building.
The president slammed the mural, calling it a “symbol of hate.”
- Here’s Trump’s latest path to an election night win
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane as it enters Gulf
- ‘Outright inconceivable’: Rays rally in bottom of 9th for improbable comeback
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Hot with a few PM showers possible each day this week as Zeta moves into the Gulf
- Brett Phillips, the hometown hero, clutch for Rays in Game 4