BOA confirmed the online glitch Wednesday.
“Some of our clients may currently see an inaccurate account balance in online or mobile banking. There is no impact to their accounts and their information remains secure. We are working to address it as quickly as possible,” Bank of America said in a statement Wednesday.
Many people went online to express their frustration with the glitch in their accounts, including some who said they could not transfer money from savings to checking accounts.
BOA suggested that impacted clients use other ways to view their balance.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: A cool and breezy day
- St. Petersburg museum on mission to improve Holocaust education statewide
- Couple accused of having sex on Myrtle Beach Ferris wheel and in community pool to make porn videos arrested again
- Three victims in fiery Hudson crash remembered
- Dog rescued after being spotted running in northbound lanes of I-275