(CNN) — Some baby strollers sold at Target and on Amazon are being recalled due to a potential fall risk.
The company Baby Trend is pulling four mini strollers from its Tango line.
Officials with the Consumer Product Safety Commission say the stroller’s hinge joints can release and collapse under pressure, posing a falling hazard to children.
Baby Trend says people should immediately stop using the strollers and contact the company for a full refund or replacement.
For more details, click here.
- Super League collapses after 6 English clubs withdraw, including Glazer-owned Manchester United
- Jury reaches swift verdict for Derek Chauvin in George Floyd death: Guilty
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Decreasing clouds and humidity today
- ‘Felt like I was able to breathe’: Relief in Tampa for many after guilty verdict in Chauvin trial
- Florida transgender athlete bill may be dead for the year, bill sponsor says