(CNN) — Some baby strollers sold at Target and on Amazon are being recalled due to a potential fall risk.
The company Baby Trend is pulling four mini strollers from its Tango line.
Officials with the Consumer Product Safety Commission say the stroller’s hinge joints can release and collapse under pressure, posing a falling hazard to children.
Baby Trend says people should immediately stop using the strollers and contact the company for a full refund or replacement.
For more details, click here.
- HBO to stream 500 hours of programming for free
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Dry and sunny weather continues
- Golf courses are open during Florida stay-at-home order
- Coronavirus in Florida: Daily flights from New York area to Florida drop during the end of March
- Ships with coronavirus patients dock in Florida