HIKO, Nev. (KLAS) – Arby’s has been working on a top-secret menu exclusively for the “Storm Area 51 Basecamp” event, and now they are rolling it out.
The Arby’s Food truck drove 2,000 miles across the country to attend the event in Nevada. It will have four new special menu items on Saturday at the Alien Research Center in Hiko.
Dessert first: The “Galaxy Milkshake” is described as sweet, blue and topped with fruity, crunchy candies. It features cosmic colors that change as you drink it.
The main course: The “Redacted on Rye Sandwich” is an otherworldly take on Arby’s Rachel Sandwich. It’s stacked with roasted turkey, Swiss cheese, slaw and thousand island dressing on rye bread.
Slider snacks: The “E.T. Slider” is a simple sandwich. It includes a chicken tender smothered in Arby’s famous sweet Bronco Berry sauce on a slider bun.
Savory Side: “Arby’s Frying Objects” are Arby’s loaded fries, complete with “moon rocks.”
- Nevada desert towns prep for possible ‘Storm Area 51’ influx
- Florida company offering alien abduction insurance
- Bud Light offers free beer to any alien that makes it out of Area 51
- 250,000 people pledge to storm Area 51 to ‘see them aliens’
- Rural Nevada not equipped for big ‘storm Area 51’ turnout