MILWAUKEE, Wis. (WFLA) — An Amber Alert was issued Saturday for a Wisconsin mother and her two children.
The Milwaukee Police Department said Amarah Banks, 26, and her children Zaniya Ivery, 5, and Camaria Banks, 4, were last seen in the area of North Sherman Boulevard and West Green Tree Road Saturday around 1 a.m.
Officers do not know what mode of transportation the three were last seen in.
Anyone with information on the mother and children’s whereabouts are urged to contact the Milwaukee Police Department at 414-935-7405 .
- COVID-19 vaccine to be offered to every Florida long-term care facility by Feb. 1, Gov. DeSantis says
- GoPro found after 6 years at the bottom of Honolulu ocean returned to owner
- Hawaii man survives lightning strike, then beats COVID-19
- Southwest Airlines adds extra flights to Tampa for Super Bowl weekend
- Want to be a fan in the stands at Super Bowl LV?