(WFLA/NBC) – Amazon is warning some customers who pre-ordered the new Xbox Series X that they may not get it on time ahead of the Christmas holiday.
The new game console officially went on sale Tuesday.
Amazon says it expects to ship some of them in the coming weeks, as it gets more inventory.
It estimates the affected customers will receive their Xbox by Dec. 31, at the latest.
Amazon sent a similar warning in September to people who pre-ordered the PlayStation 5.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
- Battleground Florida: Transgender and ‘anti-riot’ bills fuel partisan divisions in Florida
- Illinois man discovers 19th-century tunnel beneath his property
- Otters at Georgia Aquarium test positive for COVID-19
- Alma Wahlberg, mother of Mark, Donnie Wahlberg, dies at 78