(WFLA/NBC) – Amazon is warning some customers who pre-ordered the new Xbox Series X that they may not get it on time ahead of the Christmas holiday.
The new game console officially went on sale Tuesday.
Amazon says it expects to ship some of them in the coming weeks, as it gets more inventory.
It estimates the affected customers will receive their Xbox by Dec. 31, at the latest.
Amazon sent a similar warning in September to people who pre-ordered the PlayStation 5.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Activists want Biden to defund ICE, overhaul migrant detention policies
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say
- All eyes on QBs as Packers host Bucs for NFC championship
- Grindr date leaves teen in hospital for nearly a month, scarred for life
- 14 men arrested, charged with 541 counts of child porn in Manatee County