(CNN) – Amazon plans to open a new grocery store next year in Los Angeles, USA Today reported.
An Amazon spokesperson did not reveal many details, but said the store will not be a Whole Foods, which Amazon bought in 2017.
Amazon didn’t reveal the name or whether the new store will be part of a chain.
The company is also not giving details on pricing—or the products the California store will carry.
The news comes about eight months after the Wall Street Journal reported that Amazon was negotiating to open supermarkets in multiple cities.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Most rain south of I-4 today
- New book by Miami Herald investigative team goes behind the scenes at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
- Cirelli scores in OT, Lighting beat Isles to reach Cup Final
- Rays clinch playoff spot for second consecutive year
- Manatee County deputies searching for missing woman who may be in Pinellas County