COVINGTON COUNTY, Miss. (WFLA) — A sheriff’s office in Mississippi said its ministry baptized 17 inmates last week in what they hope will be a “new start.”
The Covington County Sheriff’s Office said the ministry that has been provided at their department “has been a blessing in many ways.”
“We hope this is a new start and will change the lives of these and many more,” the department’s Facebook post said.
- ‘We will not stay silent’: Bradenton family wants accountability after death of USF student in house explosion
- Hillsborough County seniors will get second vaccine under new vendor
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot