(CNN) – Chipotle unveiled the third iteration of its queso.
The fast-casual chain first added the melted cheese dip to its menu in 2017.
Customers complained its texture was too gritty, so it released a tweaked version a few months later.
Now, it’s launching a whole new recipe, with a big visual difference: the new queso is white instead of yellow.
“Queso Blanco” is made of Monterey Jack and white cheeses, and serrano, poblano and chipotle peppers.
- How coronavirus can impact your credit score
- Nurses union protests shortage of protective gear at HCA hospitals
- Stopping the spread: Hillsborough Co. to open 2 hotels to help those impacted by coronavirus
- Coronavirus: U.S. death toll tops 5,000
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Sunny and pleasant days ahead