ATLANTA (AP) — Atlanta police released images late Sunday of a second person of interest in the fatal shooting of an 8-year-old girl on the Fourth of July.
Authorities are also offering a $20,000 reward for information in the death of Secoriea Turner. At least two shooters were believed to be responsible for her death.
Police had released a short video of the first person of interest last week.
Four photos were released Sunday night of the second person of interest. Both persons of interest are seen in the images carrying rifles.
The fatal shooting happened near the Wendy’s where Rayshard Brooks was shot and killed by a police officer.
- Missouri mayor defends concerts, parties during COVID-19 pandemic
- Bioluminescent waves glow in the dark at California beach
- Trump says more Americans will be lost to coronavirus
- Trump says massive explosion in Beirut was likely an ‘attack’
- The Rockettes’ 2020 Christmas Spectacular canceled over COVID-19 concerns