ATLANTA (AP) — Atlanta police released images late Sunday of a second person of interest in the fatal shooting of an 8-year-old girl on the Fourth of July.
Authorities are also offering a $20,000 reward for information in the death of Secoriea Turner. At least two shooters were believed to be responsible for her death.
Police had released a short video of the first person of interest last week.
Four photos were released Sunday night of the second person of interest. Both persons of interest are seen in the images carrying rifles.
The fatal shooting happened near the Wendy’s where Rayshard Brooks was shot and killed by a police officer.
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade to march on despite pandemic
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of TIME Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- CDC estimates only 1/8th of infections caught
- 40-foot tall leg lamp from ‘A Christmas Story’ stands in Oklahoma in ‘indescribably beautiful’ glory