HARALSON CO., Ga. (WFLA) — Police are searching for a 22-year-old mother last seen leaving her house Wednesday in Haralson County, Georgia.
The sheriff’s office said Alecia Elizabeth Newsome texted her mom Wednesday that she was leaving her house to take a friend to Walmart in Bremen. Later that night, Newsome’s phone was off and all contact with her family ended.
The sheriff’s office said Newsome has two small children at home and has never been away from them for this long until now.
If you know where Alecia is, you’re urged to call 911 or the sheriff’s office at 770-646-2011.
- 5 feet 4 inches
- 190 pounds
- Light blue Chevy AVEO
- Raptors’ virus issues worsen, game vs. Bulls called off
- Golfer drowns in pond while searching for his ball at Oldsmar country club
- Cuomo asks state AG to investigate sexual harassment allegations against him
- Crowds rush Clearwater Beach for the first unofficial day of Spring Break
- Nigerian families await news of 300 kidnapped schoolgirls