INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WFLA/WXIN) — A 2-year-old boy died a week after accidentally closing his own neck in a car window.
Logan Vanderkleed’s parents say God is giving them strength to get through this difficult time.
“Out of all this, I hope when people look at us, and our composure, I hope they don’t really see us, but they see that its Christ in us,” Drew Vanderkleed said, “That he is holding us up.”
Drew was working on a family farm when Logan got his neck stuck in the window of a vehicle. According to the family, the children were taking a nap in a vehicle with the AC on, when Logan managed to roll down the window. Later, he would roll the window back up, trapping his neck.
“Looked up one time and there he was, hanging outside the window, his head,” Drew said.
Logan died early Thursday morning according to a Love for Logan Facebook page documenting his hospital stay.
https://www.facebook.com/love4loganv/videos/300536557078961/STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Better Call Behnken: Kids may be forced to find new schools if Hillsborough charter school doesn’t open by Friday
- Texas prepares as Harvey strengthens to a category 2 storm
- How early is too early to mow your lawn on the weekend?
- Puppy found stuffed inside backpack, left in bed of random truck in Tampa
- Largo Police: Hudson man traveled to have sex, rape young girl