MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The family of 2-year-old Corey Davis Jr. shared several photos of the toddler who tragically lost his life on Thursday.
Mobile police in Alabama said Davis accidentally shot himself at a Red Roof Inn.
The boy’s mother, Dynesha Harris, and her friend, Tony Fowler, were arrested and charged with manslaughter.
Investigators said the loaded gun was left in a place where Davis had easy access to it.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Still feeling comfortable with low humidity
- Search underway for suspect who shot Walmart store manager in the leg in Bradenton
- Two Bradenton officers under investigation after dog attack, shooting
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- USF RB Johnny Ford says he has another chance to do what he loves this season