TULSA, Okla. (AP) — Police in Tulsa, Oklahoma, say two officers are in critical condition after being shot.
Officer Jeanne Pierce says in an email to The Associated Press that additional information about the Monday morning shooting would be released later and no details were immediately provided.
The names of the officers and the events leading to the shooting were not released and no arrests have been announced.
- Activists want Biden to defund ICE, overhaul migrant detention policies
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say
- All eyes on QBs as Packers host Bucs for NFC championship
- Grindr date leaves teen in hospital for nearly a month, scarred for life
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Mostly sunny, warm and dry through Wednesday in Tampa Bay