TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Hey all you cool cats and kittens!
The National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum has decided to turn your favorite “Tiger King” couple into a collector’s item.
On Friday, the museum unveiled talking bobbleheads of Carole and Howard Baskin, the husband and wife duo who operate Tampa’s Big Cat Rescue.
The couple was prominently featured in the Netflix documentary “Tiger King,” and later became the subject of endless memes.
The bobbleheads cost $25, and are available to pre-order online.
- Skin cancer vaccine developed by Tampa company enters Phase 1 of clinical trial
- Preparations for Raymond James Stadium ahead of Super Bowl LV
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 9,594 new cases, 227 new deaths
- Tampa’s greener side benefits from Super Bowl LV
- Polk County man arrested for alleged theft at gravesite of Frostproof triple homicide victim