TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A man died Thursday after he lost control of his motorcycle and hit a guardrail on State Road 60 near the Tampa International Airport exit ramp.
Tampa police said Mariko Martin, 31, was headed north on State Road 60 and lost control of the motorcycle when he tried to negotiate a turn.
After hitting a guardrail, Martin suffered serious injuries and was rushed to St. Joseph’s Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Man charged after allegedly selling stimulus checks stolen with help of postal worker
- Child taken to hospital after two logs fell on them in Hudson
- Should you be wearing two masks? Here’s what Dr. Fauci says
- Rubio, Scott vote to declare Trump’s second impeachment trial unconstitutional
- Man charged after social media video shows speedometer reach 213 mph on Indianapolis highway