BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A moment of silence will be held at New York State’s public schools on the morning of each Sept. 11 going forward.
The law, effective immediately, was announced the governor’s office.
Another goal of September 11 Remembrance Day is to “encourage dialogue and education in the classroom”, according to the press release.
- 4-year-old boy shot while wrestling with his father dies
- Trump impeachment trial: President’s legal team begins presenting defense case
- ARGH! Plank-walking good phrases to help you talk like a pirate
- Tarpon Springs PD concerned for well-being of woman ‘punched and kicked’ at Walmart
- 16 new fair foods to look forward to at the 2020 Florida State Fair