BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A moment of silence will be held at New York State’s public schools on the morning of each Sept. 11 going forward.
The law, effective immediately, was announced the governor’s office.
Another goal of September 11 Remembrance Day is to “encourage dialogue and education in the classroom”, according to the press release.
- Pres. Trump to hold Wednesday evening press conference
- Healthcare community celebrates birthday of Largo nurse paralyzed from COVID-19 complications
- Ronald Jones learning route running tips from Tom Brady
- The best cities for saving money in the U.S.
- Pandemic wrecks global Class of 2020’s hopes for first job