BARGERSVILLE, INDIANA (WSPA) – An Indiana mom taught her daughter a lesson.
She was so tired of asking her teenager to clean her room, the mom packed up all of her stuff and put it into plastic bags; It didn’t go to the trash though.
The mom is letting her daughter earn the stuff back for $25 a bag.
She has to earn the money doing chores.
Mom posted her teaching method to Facebook and it has gone viral.
https://www.facebook.com/alice.velasquez/posts/10207770033880172THE STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Sheriff: ‘Super pill’ is deadly and cheap, becoming big problem
- Waldo has been found and he’s in trouble
- Mall Easter bunny, father get into brawl
- More than 80,000 bees removed from Lakeland gated community
- Explosions rock Brussels airport, subway; 28 reported dead
- Families identify victims of Tampa plane crash
- Police: Toddler burned after mother put her in an oven
- Deputies: Girl, 13, drives car into power pole
- WATCH: Police detonate 10 tons of fireworks
- >>Back to the homepage for the latest breaking news and top headlines