NEW YORK (CNN) — A mother in New York City had to wait weeks before seeing her newborn for the first time.
Iris Michelle had not been able to see or hold her baby Isabella since Iris was hospitalized for COVID-19 25 days ago.
Watch the beautiful reunion above.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Former Florida data scientist Rebekah Jones says she tested positive for COVID-19 in jail
- Florida Capitol to light up in memory of COVID-19 deaths, unity with Biden-Harris inauguration
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 8,002 new cases, 137 new resident deaths
- Having trouble sleeping? Could be suffering from ‘coronasomnia’
- After this week, you’ll be one step closer to a $1,400 stimulus check