CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Citrus County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a man who was reported missing from Inverness on Tuesday and is in need of his medication.
Edwin Pascual Matos-Rodrigues was last seen in the 5000 block of Lambert Lane at about 11:30 a.m. He was wearing long pants with a short sleeve T-shirt.
Deputies say Matos-Rodrigues has a diminished mental capacity and takes medication, which he does not have with him.
Matos-Rodrigues may be traveling in a white Mercedes E350 with the Florida tag number LMPD43.
Those with information regarding his whereabouts are encouraged to call detectives at (352)726-1121 or Citrus County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-ANY-TIPS.
- HART to reduce bus service during coronavirus outbreak
- Trump administration rules gun shops ‘essential’ amid virus
- Stranded cruise ship hit by virus begs Florida to dock
- US nears China’s virus death toll as New York calls for help
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Scattered showers overnight with cold front