BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – The missing Bradenton woman suffering from Bi-Polar disorder and depression has been located safe.
According to officials, Nazmun Akhter, 52, was last seen at her Bradenton home Saturday around midday. When her husband returned home about 7:30 p.m., she was gone. Investigators say, she was last seen wearing an unknown type red head scarf and a long shirt and pant outfit.
She has been located Sunday afternoon.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Venice couple overjoyed by man’s random act of kindness
- Float party in St. Pete Beach proceeds, despite protest
- Diploma mistake means California students graduate from ‘shcool’
- Woman redeems 22-year-old Disney Park Hopper pass she never got to use at age 4
- ‘Fixer Upper’ fans are going crazy over Joanna’s announcement
- PHOTOS: Lakeland Police Fallen Heroes Memorial Inaugural 5K Run
- Burger Showdown takes over Curtis Hixon Park
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines