A Melbourne woman is in jail for shooting her husband in his private parts after she accused him of having an affair, police told WESH 2 News.
Victoria Reid was arrested by Melbourne police Wednesday night and charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
An arrest report said Reid pointed a gun at her husband and forced him to sit down to discuss his affair. The report said she taunted him, threatened to shoot him in the face or chest, threatened to maim him and threatened to give him post-traumatic stress disorder. The report said she fired a shot at his knee and the bullet traveled upward into his testicles.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Teacher arrested for sex with student days after wife booked on similar charge
- Vehicle crashes into pond, search on for people inside
- Mom orders angelic photos of herself with child she’s accused of murdering
- 14-month-old girl dies following dental visit
- Three arrested in Spice bust at Tampa drive-thru alcohol store
- Police: Drunk woman let sex offender tattoo her kids
- WATCH: Three women arrested after video captures riverbank beating
- Woman calls 911 after pizza order error
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines