Attention fast foodies; McDonald’s is about to test a new business model with an eyebrow-raising feature: All you can eat fries.
In St. Joseph, Missouri customers will be able to place their order at a kiosk and their orders will be brought to the table.RELATED: PHOTOS: McDonald’s through the years
Franchise owner Chris Habiger said the restaurant will be offering hundreds of custom burger and dessert choices, as well as the bottomless fries.
The franchise is set to open in July.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Mother, friend arrested after child found in hot car outside strip club
- Boy missing in Coconut Creek, AMBER Alert issued
- Family killed in triple murder followed by suicide
- Man shot and killed in Clearwater identified
- Pit bull puppy recovers after severe chemical burns
- Principal paddles kindergartner, ignites outrage online
- Deputies: Woman strangled to death after her birthday party
- Road rage incident with motorcyclists turned into beating for Tampa Bay area man
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines