(CNN) – Mattel is launching new dolls aimed at breaking gender barriers.
The toy company’s new gender-inclusive dolls are called “Creatable World.”
The figures come in kits with different hair, clothes and accessory options. Some are more feminine and others are masculine.
Children can create their own custom doll by applying any combination of these accessories.
The move comes after Mattel spent years updating its iconic Barbie doll, which is now available in a variety of skin tones and body types. There is also a Barbie that comes in a wheelchair.
The new “Creatable World” dolls will retail for about $44.
- House Dems urge Senate lawmakers to review police reform bill
- Jaguars announce plans for 25% capacity, masks in 2020
- Army to recommend independent investigation into Vanessa Guillen murder, congresswoman says
- Buccaneers’ Donovan Smith says playing during coronavirus pandemic is not worth the risk
- Security guard charged with murder after fighting with customer over face mask rules