RIPLEY, N.Y. (WFLA) – “I may not have given you the gift of life, but life surely gave me the gift of you.”
A wedding photographer catches a special moment for a new family.
Jessica Husted said this was one of the sweetest moments she ever captured on camera.
The wedding took place at Quincy Cellars in Ripley in western New York State on Saturday.
The bride, Senior Airman Emily Leehan, married U.S. Marine Corp. Sgt. Joshua Newville.
Newville’s 4-year-old son Gage couldn’t hold back his emotions at having a new mom as she professed her love for him.
“I want you to be safe and try your hardest… don’t cry… aww,” Leehan said during the vows.
The 4-year-old started bawling and so did his father and many in attendance.
By the way, both parents are still on active military duty.STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Snooty, oldest known manatee in captivity, dies at 69 in heartbreaking accident
- Clearwater man, 60, arrested after 9 die in back of sweltering truck in Texas
- Largo woman’s apartment mistakenly cleaned out, precious memories now in trash
- British parents withdraw legal action over their sick baby
- Spokesman: Florida deputy fired after taking naked photos on duty
- Contest winner disqualified over pro-Trump Instagram post
- Florida’s 2017 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday: What to Know