PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities have recovered the body of a 53-year-old man in a Dade City retention pond.
The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office said around 2:20 p.m. Monday, a county worker was driving by the pond, which is near a mobile home park off McDonald Street and U.S. Highway 301, and discovered the body of Ronnie Freeman.
Preliminary information indicates Freeman had drowned, but it’s unclear if foul play was involved, authorities said. The circumstances of his death remain under investigation.
- Emergency room doctor sleeping in RV to keep his family healthy
- Toddler killed, 2 children injured in Polk County crash
- San Diego County to issue $1,000 fines to people ignoring COVID-19 restrictions
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19