PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities have recovered the body of a 53-year-old man in a Dade City retention pond.
The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office said around 2:20 p.m. Monday, a county worker was driving by the pond, which is near a mobile home park off McDonald Street and U.S. Highway 301, and discovered the body of Ronnie Freeman.
Preliminary information indicates Freeman had drowned, but it’s unclear if foul play was involved, authorities said. The circumstances of his death remain under investigation.
- Vernice “FlyGirl” Armour America’s first African American female combat pilot is now a powerful motivational speaker
- Senate Democrats propose canceling $50K in student loan debt per person
- Sweet potato hash with eggs
- Tampa couple writes book to help couples have a healthy marriage
- WWE superstar Titus O’Neil and his foundation help failing Hillsborough County school becoming a thriving one