Amanda said they called an ambulance, and Donny coded twice on the way to Columbus Regional Hospital.
“He said he had been put into a medically-induced coma and he was laying there,” Amanda said. “And this dentist needs to be stopped.”
Donny said he remembered very little, but he’ll never forget when it all sunk in.
“I just want to get teeth in my head and go on,” said Donny.
The dentist and the dental office have not commented on the allegation. The family said they have an attorney and plan to file a malpractice suit.
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with students says one boy’s grades improved
- Man killed at Plant City gas station
- Naked man arrested for making threats while watering his lawn
- Rodent droppings, spider webs, unwashed hands close 8 Tampa Bay area restaurants
- Offensive ‘Jews vs Nazis’ beer pong photo ignites controversy
- Popular Chicago-based Portillo’s set to open in Brandon
- VIDEO: Deputies nab motorcyclist accused of driving recklessly every morning
- 12-year-old body-slammed by police officer, video goes viral
- Nurses quitting jobs for more money at McDonald’s
- Witness: Woman’s body discovered ‘cut up in pieces’ in Central Florida
- Driver says Florida trooper was watching YouTube while driving
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines