TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police said a man took himself to the hospital after a shooting in Tampa overnight.
The Tampa Police Department responded to reports of shots fired in the 9900 block of 14th Street North and found bullet casings, but no victim.
Police said they later got a call about a man who had been shot showing up to a local hospital. His injuries are said to be non-life-threatening.
There is no word on a suspect.
- Concerns grow over post-Thanksgiving COVID-19 surge
- Trooper injured, armed robbery suspects arrested in multi-county chase
- WFLA hosting 12th annual Kindness Day Friday, Dec. 11
- LIVE: Gov. DeSantis holds first news conference in 3 weeks to address COVID-19
- Author of new Steve McQueen books discusses what made the “King of Cool” human