TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police said a man took himself to the hospital after a shooting in Tampa overnight.
The Tampa Police Department responded to reports of shots fired in the 9900 block of 14th Street North and found bullet casings, but no victim.
Police said they later got a call about a man who had been shot showing up to a local hospital. His injuries are said to be non-life-threatening.
There is no word on a suspect.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Clouds and humidity today ahead of tomorrow’s cold front
- ‘Step in right direction’ Florida vaccine eligibility expanded to teachers 50 years and older
- Watch the skies: Mars, Pleiades star cluster pair up very closely
- Cuomo accuser blasts attempted apology, ‘predatory behavior’
- Father, son reel in 1,000-pound bluefin tuna off North Carolina coast