BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) — A man was found with a gunshot wound in the Bradenton Village apartment complex Wednesday morning.
Police said a man in his 20s walked to the apartment complex around 9:40 a.m. with a gunshot wound and someone called 911.
Police said the injuries don’t appear to be life-threatening.
Detectives are investigating the incident.
- SeaWorld CEO resigns after less than a year on the job
- 15-year-old student faces charges after threatening to shoot up class in St. Pete
- Owners, employees traumatized after armed robbery at Lakeland store
- Dog the Bounty Hunter hospitalized months after wife’s death
- ‘SNL’ fires new cast member after video surfaces of comedian using Asian slur