LUTZ, Fla. (WFLA) – A man is accused of fleeing a traffic stop and causing a crash in Lutz.
The crash occurred in the 20800 block of Haulover Cove on Wednesday morning.
The Florida Highway Patrol said Miguel Osorio struck a parked golf cart while he was fleeing a Pasco County Sheriff’s Office vehicle.
The deputy swerved out of the way to avoid a collision and ended up hitting a fence and clipping the golf cart.
No injuries were reported.
Osorio was detained after the crash and arrested for DUI and reckless driving.
- QUARTERBACK GIVES BACK: Bucs’ Jameis Winston hosts Christmas dinner for at-risk Tampa students who call it “awesome, best night ever”
- 71-year-old woman dies in crash in St. Petersburg
- Pigeons in tiny cowboy hats are a mystery in Las Vegas
- Stamkos, Vasilevskiy lead Lightning to 2-1 win over Panthers
- Trump mocks impeachment effort, talks up trade deal at rally