LUTZ, Fla. (WFLA) – A man is accused of fleeing a traffic stop and causing a crash in Lutz.
The crash occurred in the 20800 block of Haulover Cove on Wednesday morning.
The Florida Highway Patrol said Miguel Osorio struck a parked golf cart while he was fleeing a Pasco County Sheriff’s Office vehicle.
The deputy swerved out of the way to avoid a collision and ended up hitting a fence and clipping the golf cart.
No injuries were reported.
Osorio was detained after the crash and arrested for DUI and reckless driving.
- Hearing wraps up for convicted cop killer who wants new trial
- VIDEO: Florida homeowner cleverly activates security camera to capture armed carjacking
- Tampa Bay Rays employee faces 39 counts of child pornography
- Mom said two fake child protective services agents tried to take her son
- Boy left in hot car Tuesday evening as punishment by father, police say