(CNN) – A manhunt is underway in Texas after police say a man shot his ex-girlfriend to death on Christmas Eve.
According to authorities, Albert Benjamin Simon gunned the woman down on her porch after forcing his way into her birthday party Tuesday in northwest Harris County. About 15 guests were present.
Authorities identified the victim as 46-year-old Carolee Dawn Taylor. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities recovered a weapon at the scene as well, but believe Simon is still armed and dangerous.
Authorities are telling anyone who spots Simon to not approach him and call 911 immediately.
- ‘Bernie mittens’ sell out hours after Inauguration
- Deputies: Child dies after being left alone in bathtub by Plant City elementary school teacher
- Biden introduces new virus strategy exactly a year after 1st confirmed case in US
- Florida coronavirus: State adds 12,873 new cases, 350 new hospitalizations
- Bills among the NFL’s 4 defenses peaking in the postseason