MIAMI, Fla. (WFLA) – Sports agent Leigh Steinberg knows a thing or two about the closed-door conversations that help produce Super Bowl champions.
His latest success story could come on Sunday with all eyes on his client, Patrick Mahomes.
The Kansas City Chiefs quarterback joined Big Game Bound on Wednesday to share some wisdom on how NFL agents can help mold championship teams — albeit from a distance.
Steinberg has represented an unprecedented number of Super Bowl champions including Ben Roethlisberger, Troy Aikman, and Steve Young.
Big Game Bound streams live on this site all week long at 1 p.m. eastern / 12c with guests previewing Super Bowl LIV between the Chiefs and 49ers.
- Big Game Bound Week 3: Mahomes and Chiefs vs. Jackson and Ravens
- Big Game Bound Week 2: Who started strong and who struggled
- Big Game Bound Week 1: Kicking off Season 2 with new NFL analyst
- NFL Football, Big Game Bound return Thursday
- NFL is now betting big on once-taboo gambling industry