TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – You will no longer have to pick out the marshmallows to enjoy your Lucky Charms.
Lucky Charms announced it will begin selling marshmallow-only bags thanks to a collaboration with Jet-Puffed.
“Magically delicious in EVERY form! Grab a bag of @jetpuffed marshmallows with Lucky Charms shapes today! #magicallydelicious,” the cereal brand tweeted.
The marshmallows are still in the form of green clovers, pink hearts, blue moons, and yellow stars, just bigger.
The 7-ounce bags are on sale for $1.50. They’ll be available at stores nationwide in September.
- Clearwater fire medics help deliver baby on pontoon boat
- Attorney confirms Vanessa Guillen remains positively identified
- ‘No getting your nails done. No getting your hair done’: MLB player asks wife to stay out of salons until season ends
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Scattered showers and storms start early Monday
- Alabama health officials can’t verify ‘COVID party’ reports