SARASOTA, Fla. (AP) — An outdoor professional tennis match in Florida came to a brief halt amid sounds of loud sex.
Frances Tiafoe was about to serve Mitchell Krueger during their Tuesday night match in the Sarasota Open when he paused and flashed a smile of disbelief over the sound of a woman moaning in pleasure. Broadcaster Mike Cation initially described the sounds as coming from someone playing a pornographic video in the stands, but later said they were coming from an apartment nearby.
Both players had fun with the situation while the crowd laughed. Kreuger hit a ball sharply in the direction of the sounds, and Tiafoe screamed, “It can’t be that good!”
Cation later saluted the responsible couple on Twitter, writing “Sounds like you guys had a good time!”
Stay with WFLA News Channel 8’s Lila Gross for all the latest trending stories.WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- VIDEO: Passenger dragged off overbooked United flight
- Starbucks color and flavor changing ‘Unicorn Frappuccino’ coming to Tampa Bay
- Company introduces first colorless coffee drink in the world
- Drug-sniffing lizard joins Arizona police force
- VIDEO: Tampa Bay community creates PSA for autism awareness