HURRICANE MILLS, Tenn. (WKRN) — Did country legend Loretta Lynn marry Kid Rock over the weekend? Not exactly.
“Sorry girls, he’s taken now!” the 88-year-old country legend wrote on her Facebook page.
Lynn said she was at a vow renewal over the weekend, when “things got crazy.”
She wrote she and Kid Rock “always teased about getting ourselves married” and “the preacher was already there so we had some fun with it.”
Lynn’s social media post received thousands of comments and shares.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Bus-size asteroid to zoom by Earth, ducking below satellites
- World’s tiniest Rubiks Cube unveiled
- Trump tightens Cuba sanctions as he woos Cuban-American vote
- Johnson & Johnson begins late-stage vaccine test as U.S. experts say no corners will be cut
- Cheryl Ladd, one of the original heroines of Charlie’s Angels talks about eye surgery