TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A woman is now in critical condition after hitting a guard rail and crashing into a canal in Tampa.
According to Tampa police, the driver failed to navigate a turn at the intersection of Ridgewood Avenue and Ross Avenue and hit the railing. Her vehicle flipped upside down.
Police say two Good Samaritans jumped in and got the driver then flipped the vehicle back over.
The driver was taken to Tampa General Hospital and is in a critical but stable condition.
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Parents, neighbors surprise 8-year-old boy with non-traditional birthday celebration in St. Pete
- Pizzeria borrows to keep workers on job, spurs meal donations to medical workers, first responders
- Deputies: Tampa Bay church violates social distancing guidelines
- Florida sheriff: Man coughs on deputy, says he has virus