TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A woman is now in critical condition after hitting a guard rail and crashing into a canal in Tampa.
According to Tampa police, the driver failed to navigate a turn at the intersection of Ridgewood Avenue and Ross Avenue and hit the railing. Her vehicle flipped upside down.
Police say two Good Samaritans jumped in and got the driver then flipped the vehicle back over.
The driver was taken to Tampa General Hospital and is in a critical but stable condition.
- Analysis: Brady’s NFC championship turned on 2 crucial calls
- Judd: Polk County paramedic arrested for stealing coronavirus vaccines
- Who’s the favorite to be named Super Bowl LV MVP?
- Man points gun at witness who saw him steal fountain drink at Polk Co. McDonalds, deputies say
- R&B artist Trey Songz arrested at AFC Championship game