TAMPA (WFLA) — The Westshore mall in Tampa closed down early Sunday to ensure the safety of the customers and staff, The Tampa Police Department said.
The mall decided to close on it’s own, the police department said. It’s a decision that comes a day after multiple businesses were looted and set ablaze in Tampa.
- Country band Lady A sues singer with same name
- Search underway for endangered teen who suffers from medical issues
- 8 arrested for allegedly stealing $1.1 million in unemployment benefits fraud scheme
- Chick-fil-A postpones annual Cow Appreciation Day, free food giveaway due to COVID-19
- Protesters block crosswalk, following St. Pete police announcement on fines for blocking traffic