TAMPA (WFLA) — The Westshore mall in Tampa closed down early Sunday to ensure the safety of the customers and staff, The Tampa Police Department said.
The mall decided to close on it’s own, the police department said. It’s a decision that comes a day after multiple businesses were looted and set ablaze in Tampa.
- Cuomo to make announcement amid outcry over harassment allegations
- Super Bowl LV ‘wasn’t a super spreader’ event, Hillsborough Co. health officials say
- Hillsborough County expands vaccine eligibility at Ed Radice site
- New Port Richey bridal trunk show to benefit hospice patients this weekend
- Police warn of possible threat to Capitol by militia group Thursday