TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) - Walmart has made plans to make sure Tampa customers have a great shopping experience this Black Friday.
Beginning Thursday, customers can see Walmart's Black Friday deals on Walmart.com or the Walmart app.
The company says 18 of those deals begin Thursday on the website.
All Black Friday deals begin Nov. 21 at 10 p.m.
Walmart will host a "Light Up Black Friday" party for Tampa customers on Nov. 22 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Walmart will be giving away four million cups of coffee and two million Christmas cookies from the Walmart bakery to help shoppers get in the holiday shopping spirit.
In-store Black Friday evens begin Nov. 22 at 6 p.m.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trump to spend Thanksgiving in Florida, plans to make first visit to a war zone soon
- Get everything needed for last minute Thanksgiving at Fresh Market
- Police find dead alligators in trunk of Walmart shoplifting suspect in Fort Pierce
- Florida woman purposely dropped infant while running through traffic, deputies say