TAMPA (WFLA) — Deputies arrested a man caught on video allegedly using his cell phone to take a picture or video underneath the clothing of a teenager in January.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said the incident happened Jan. 20 at the Chipotle at 12827 Dale Mabry Highway North in Tampa.
Chipotle management said the suspect, later identified as Michael Benson, had been visiting the store several times a week for the last five years, normally during lunch.
Benson was identified and arrested less than three hours after the sheriff’s office shared the Chipotle surveillance video seen above.
- Gov. DeSantis proposes college ‘bill of rights’ to party in Florida
- House Dems urge Senate to move forward with negotiations on next COVID relief bill
- Kenosha shooter’s defense portrays him as ‘American patriot’
- Florida wildlife refuge to take 30 former circus elephants
- Man charged with DUI manslaughter after hitting man installing I-4 roadway marker