TAMPA (WFLA) — Deputies arrested a man caught on video allegedly using his cell phone to take a picture or video underneath the clothing of a teenager in January.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said the incident happened Jan. 20 at the Chipotle at 12827 Dale Mabry Highway North in Tampa.
Chipotle management said the suspect, later identified as Michael Benson, had been visiting the store several times a week for the last five years, normally during lunch.
Benson was identified and arrested less than three hours after the sheriff’s office shared the Chipotle surveillance video seen above.
- 5 tons of cocaine seized in largest Costa Rica drug bust ever
- Denver mayor to veto legislation lifting the pit bull ban
- U.S. couple stuck on cruise ship after wife tests positive for coronavirus
- Citrus County couple back in U.S. after coronavirus outbreak on cruise ship
- Landslide destroys 2 homes in western Tennessee; no one hurt