TAMPA (WFLA) — Deputies arrested a man caught on video allegedly using his cell phone to take a picture or video underneath the clothing of a teenager in January.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said the incident happened Jan. 20 at the Chipotle at 12827 Dale Mabry Highway North in Tampa.
Chipotle management said the suspect, later identified as Michael Benson, had been visiting the store several times a week for the last five years, normally during lunch.
Benson was identified and arrested less than three hours after the sheriff’s office shared the Chipotle surveillance video seen above.
- Gov. DeSantis sued over new ‘anti-riot’ law
- Students Against Destructive Decisions featured on Bloom with Gayle Guyardo
- New Scams to Steal Your Identity
- Big Trick Energy Master Magicians join Gayle Guyardo on BLOOM TV
- Driver trapped in sinking car, passenger escapes following single-vehicle crash into Tampa pond