TAMPA, Fla. (CNN) – The postal service wants to help you spread cheer on your letters and cards this holiday season.
It unveiled four new holiday wreath forever stamps you can use to send your mail.
The wreaths were designed by former White House Chief Floral Designer Laura Dowling.
It’s not the first time the postal service has used wreath designs on holiday stamps. It has done so 9 times in the past 57 years.
The stamps are only available in books of 20.
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Sunny and pleasant days ahead
- Tampa pastor who led packed services during safer-at-home order is shutting down the church
- FDA hasn’t authorized a two-minute test for coronavirus
- Coast Guard: Cruise ships must stay at sea with sick onboard
- Engineer intentionally derailed train in attempted attack on hospital ship USNS Mercy, federal prosecutors say